An output of a NIIMBL-funded project, we are excited to announce a new blended course for members of the NIIMBL community seeking to up-skill or re-skill their personnel on automation technologies as used in the context of biomanufacturing. The course is recommended for personnel who work in multi-disciplinary teams with automation experts since this blended course will give the vocabulary, concepts, knowledge, and skills to work effectively within such teams. The course materials align with an automation competency framework for the Life Sciences and the materials have been vetted by senior automation professionals within Genentech and Merck. NIIMBL members receive a discount on both the online and hands-on courses.
Participants may either take the online course on its own or combine with a hands-on course at a training center of your choice in NC, MA, or MD. Course dates and registration information can be found here: https://myiaae.org/events/event_list.asp
STEP 1. Take the prerequisite online course through IAAE:
- You will need to complete a minimum of 17 modules (approx. 17 hours) before being permitted to attend a hands-on course.
- You are encouraged to register for a hands-on course at your soonest opportunity as places are limited.
- You will need to complete a total of 26 modules (from a total of 37 available) to gain a certificate from the IAAE.
STEP 2. Attend a 2-day hands-on course at a training center of your choice:
- North Carolina State University in NC (July 10th and 11th) – view in 3D
- University of Maryland in MD (August 8th-9th) – view in 3D
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute in MA (August 20-21st) – view in 3D
For any assistance with online course registrations reach out to: email@example.com.