NIIMBL is pleased to announce it has awarded $370K to launch five NIIMBL eXperience programs next summer. These host locations represent distinct regions across the country. Each location will host a week-long program, designed to introduce Black, Latinx, and Indigenous college students to career possibilities in the biopharmaceutical industry. The 2024 NIIMBL eXperience host locations are:
- Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences (Northeast)
- Biomanufacturing Training and Education Center (BTEC) at North Carolina State University (Southeast)
- Jefferson Institute for Bioprocessing at Thomas Jefferson University (Mid-Atlantic)
- Santa Clara University (West)
- University of Houston (South)
The sites were selected in response to NIIMBL eXperience Regional Expansion Request for Applications launched in June 2023.
Stay tuned for more information in October, including program dates and student application details.